Wait a second while we are loading your toolset
Allowed Filetypes: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
How to Split Your Image Online
- Select your image or drop it into the grey area above
- Set the "How to Split" option to "Vertically", "Horizontally", or "Both (Grid)"
- Set how you want to define the size of each piece
- If you specify the size by "Number of Blocks", the image will be cut into equally sized pieces
- Set the number of blocks or the width or height in pixels
- Click "Process and Download" to safe your new images
Frequently asked questions about this Image Splitter:
How can I split an Image in half?
To cut your Image into two pieces, set the number of blocks to "2". This tool will automatically calculate both pieces' width or height.
How can I split an image into tiles for Instagram?
Instagram displays three photos horizontally, so you want to split your images vertically and set the quanity of your blocks to three. If you create a grid, the quanity of the horizontal blocks depends on the height of your Image. You can see the effect immediately in the preview.